• Bernabe Fernandez has turned El Chorro into a multi-pitch mecca for all

    August 10, 2015 Comments (0) Features

    With the famous Caminito del Rey set to become a tourist trap, El Chorro is being re-invented as a winter destination for multi-pitch adventure thanks to the efforts of local wad Bernabe Fernandez. He talked to Cragbanter about bolting 1,000-foot routes in a day, Malaga’s little-known trad scene, and easing down

    Read More »
  • Casual Psyche

    August 5, 2015 Comments (0) Thoughts

    Man, I’m psyched! I’m so psyched for trad right now. He’s really psyched for climbing. She’s a really psyched climber. Yeah, it’s a word that’s bandied about a lot, but it seems to mean different things to different people. A lot of the time, it just means someone wants to go

    Read More »
  • Cragbanter launches

    July 6, 2015 Comments (0) News

    A new website for those who enjoying bulling on about climbing has been launched at www.cragbanter.com – but then you that already because you’re reading this. Cragbanter is the latest blogging effort by rock climber and journalist Dominic Jeff, who previously produced the Anti-Social Climber website. both

    Read More »